About the Role
The ITD Transition Project includes the implementation of evidence-based ICT best practice to inform the design and establishment of the ITD operating model and organization structure. This includes resource and functional requirements, service and process design, and the implementation of best practice ICT services within the department for all strategic, operational and tactical requirements.
The ICT Operations Specialist will be responsible for assisting the project in ICT business design and architecture to identify and establish the functions, services, and operating model required to transition the ITD.
• Contribute to the development and support of new and existing ICT capabilities including strategic services & operating model design and establishment.
• Research and identify industry and other Qld government agencies practices, policies, and processes.
• Review and identify opportunities for improvement to existing ICT functions, services, and processes.
• Provide subject matter expertise on Qld government ICT operational and business requirements.
• Develop and optimize ICT performance management and reporting functions for ICT delivery and portfolio management.
• Conduct analysis of available information and data to draw conclusions and develop options.
• Develop high level reports that facilitate the consideration of key issues, options and enable decision-making.
• Review, analyse, and design organizational and business reference architecture, including ICT functional, service, process, and resource requirements.
• At least 5+ years industry ICT operations experience with proven knowledge of ICT operating model functions, service design, and business architecture, preferably within a government organization.
• Experience in ICT service delivery and portfolio management design and establishment.
• Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
• Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in business and technology service design for ICT transformation projects.
• Experience in a Queensland Government environment will be highly regarded
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of quality processes, products and services
For further details, apply now or contact Graham Eather on 0431 950 401.