The successful candidate will:
- Lead the development of contract management plans to achieve the required contract outcomes and realise identified benefits.
- Administer contracts in accordance with approved Contract Management Plans and deliver expected outcomes through active review and management of contract performance and key performance indicators.
- Maintain contract integrity by documenting all amendments and keeping appropriate records.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships with stakeholders, delivery partners and external service suppliers, including implementing and managing contract performance and governance processes in line with contract terms and conditions.
- Lead and manage the research, analysis and interpretation of complex contract and operational issues.
- Identify and actively manage daily issues and emergent risks in an unpredictable and commercially sensitive environment.
- Monitor and manage risk to ensure the risk profile remains acceptable and assist in improving overall risk management surrounding ICT contract management.
- Develop and deliver presentations, briefing notes and other correspondence in relation to contract matters and performance
- Other duties as required.
- High level – expert knowledge of ICT Contract Management within the QITC contractual framework will be highly desirable.
- High level knowledge and application of the QITC framework for ICT Procurement will also be highly regarded