This business encourages innovation at every stage of the process, continuously aiming for improvement in operational efficiencies. Their strong belief in team culture is paramount to the success of the business and endeavour to support employees through every stage of their career.
About the role -
Reporting into the HR Manager and supporting two sites along the east coast, as the Human Resources Officer, you will be the first point of contact for all HR matters. You will build relationships with key stakeholders in the business and advise on matters including employee relations, recruitment, retention and performance management. As you travel between head office and sites, you will also work with leaders and greater people team on projects and employee engagement initiatives. This is a varied role where you can have immediate impact in the business to help drive employee experience and engagement:
- Provide expert advice to leaders on across the end-to-end employee lifecycle.
- Develop and support leaders on workforce planning and training and development needs as required.
- Create, maintain and provide training on HR policies and practices.
- Support systems and administration of employee onboarding, contract generation, HR processes and reporting.
- Manage and maintain HRIS systems and ensure data accuracy.
You will be a motivated and energetic individual who thrives in a fast-paced, commercial environment. Your proactive approach to all tasks and situations will shine as you endeavour to build relationships and rapport with a range of stakeholders to effectively manage expectations and balance competing priorities. You will be organised and task-oriented in your approach to managing time, and take initiative in bringing new, contemporary ideas to the table. You will be confident in your ability to coordinate and support across the employee lifecycle and bring an eagerness to learn and develop your HR career.
- Strong technical understanding of all aspects of Human Resources, including Learning and Development, Remuneration, Employee Relations, Recruitment and Engagement.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organisational, and reporting skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and initiative to identify areas for improvement.
- Positive attitude to learning and an appetite to develop your skills in the HR space.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please do reach out to Cassandra Reilly - firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat or apply via the link.