Our client is a proud provider of disability support in South East Queensland. Built on family values their mission is to enrich the quality of life for people living with a disability. They strongly believe that everyone should be able to live life how they choose and provide a trustworthy helping hand to ensure this is possible. Offering the full suite of support services, they pride themselves on delivering tailored quality care for every individual.
This high-performing business believes in the power of their people and strives to consistently provide a supportive and inclusive environment for employees to perform at their best every day.
About the Role
Forming an integral part of the business as the Human Resources Coordinator, you will support across the full employee lifecycle. You will work collaboratively with the Operations Manager to support and maintain frameworks across recruitment, WH&S, learning and development and employee relations.
Day to day you will -
- Support the end-to-end employee lifecycle for matters including recruitment, onboarding, performance and reward.
- Be the first point of contact and deliver exceptional customer service when providing advice around policies, procedures and other precedents.
- Maintain accurate employee records while continuously looking to improve Human Resources processes, systems and procedures.
To be successful in this coordinator position you will enjoy actively contributing your Human Resources experience in an operational capacity. As a team-player you understand the necessity of strong communication, while always bringing a positive attitude to every situation. You will thrive in a values driven environment, actively contributing to employee engagement in the healthcare sector. You will also have -
- Experience supporting the full employee lifecycle within a Human Resources function.
- Drive and motivation to think strategically and take initiative when it comes to problem solving.
- Exceptional communication, coordination, operational and organisational skills.
- A confident, proactive and solutions focused approach to completing work independently and as a productive team member.
This role offers the opportunity to join a values-based organisation to develop and embed a strong people function whilst supporting further growth.
For further information please contact HR@troocoo.com.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.