Troocoo is proud to be partnering with one of Australia’s most successful farming operations. This business grows, packs, and distributes fresh produce for Australian and International markets. With complex farm and food production operations across Australia, they mandate for continued growth and expansion across existing as well as new markets and product lines. They are passionate about cultivating healthy soil, growing healthy plants, and producing nutritious products for healthy people. Our client's mission is to nourish the world with safe and sustainable plant-based offerings and to support this growth, they are looking for a Human Resources Advisor to help achieve our strategic objectives.
About The Role
Reporting into the Human Resources Manager, as the Human Resources Advisor you will form an integral part of the close knit National Human Resources team. With support from the greater business, you will operate in a stand-alone capacity on site 45 minutes in land from Ipswich, allowing you the opportunity to truly partner with your client group. The role will be broad and generalist in scope, as you will be providing timely and accurate advice on all HR matters and key processes including, policy and procedure implementation, recruitment, appointment, on-boarding and induction, conditions of employment and all other employee related matters.
Day to Day you will:
- Foster an environment where safety, quality, productivity and continual improvement are part of everyday activities while supporting the entire employee lifecycle.
- Actively support and participate in team meetings such as Operational meetings, Toolbox talks and Training sessions
- Be visible throughout the organisation by regular communication with your Team and other Senior Managers
To be successful in this regionally based Human Resources Advisor position, you will have experience operating in a complex environment. You will bring an enthusiastic approach to learning and hold a strong desire to understand the needs of the business and how you can support from a people perspective. Adapting to change will come naturally as you actively seek continuous improvement of processes.
You will also have -
- A solid generalist background including experience in interpretation and application of industrial instruments.
- Previous working experience working with a manufacturing environment or related industries.
- A positive attitude and confidence in your ability to build, manage and influence relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills