Our client is a leading Australian organisation whose projects provide critical support to the national economy. This well-regarded organisation is on a strong trajectory of growth, employing thousands of Australians and investing significantly to ensure their operations establish Australia as a future-ready nation. With a commitment to remaining an industry leader, this results-driven organisation delivers effective employee engagement and provides excellent leadership for all stakeholders.
About the role
Engrained in our client’s culture is a dedication to supporting diversity and providing quality employee experience across all projects. As the Human Resources and Talent Administrator, you will provide essential support to the high-performing talent team to ensure positive candidate experiences and maintain a reputation of utmost professionalism for the business. Operating across both human resources and talent functions, you will administer support on a range of issues, with a specific focus on pre-employment and onboarding. This is a fantastic opportunity to apply your recruitment and human resources skills and knowledge to a project of international accolade. In this role, you will be provided with the right support to ensure your success, with responsibilities that include:
- Support across a high volume of vacancies, ensuring candidate experience is a key metric of success.
- Facilitate key pre-employment checks and onboarding activities for candidates in line with company policies.
- Where necessary, provide support to the broader human resources team in processes and practises, coordination of meetings, reporting and data integrity.
To be successful in this role, you will be confident in building quality relationships with candidates and other key stakeholders. You will be an energetic and proactive individual with experience in recruitment or generalist human resources, who is ready to apply their skills to a major national project. You will also have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence in engaging with internal senior stakeholders in identifying process improvement opportunities and deliver problem-solving across identifiable issues.
- Forward thinking to deliver an ongoing seamless experience.
- Experience using HRIS and recruitment systems.
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in human resources or another relevant discipline.