What our client has been doing recently in the customer-led solutions space is nothing short of exceptional. They are differentiated in the market by their range of innovative solutions. Recent revolutionary new products and services have earned the company several awards. They have been recognised for its culture of customer driven innovation, securing the prestigious title on the Australian Financial Review Most Innovative Companies list, a win in the Future of Mining Innovation Award and a finalist in the Australian Mining Prospect Awards in Innovation and Community Interaction categories.
About The Role
Forming an integral part of the People and Culture team, this advisory position will work closely with business leaders to give guidance on all Human Resources matters. You will liaise with and work to understand key stakeholders in the business and advise on matters including, employee relations, contract amendments, retention and performance management. This role will also give you the opportunity to partner with the business and people team on projects and employee engagement initiatives. This is a varied role where you can have immediate impact in the business to help drive employee experience and engagement:
- Partner with managers to provide advice across all employment relations matters.
- Provide expert advice to leaders on across the end-to-end employee lifecyle.
- Develop and support leaders on training and development needs as required.
- Provide training on HR policies and practices.
Working for a customer centric organisation that is committed to safety, innovation and communities is paramount for you. You align to the business’ commitment to continue the upwards trajectory towards a truly diversified workforce by encouraging greater diversity and inclusion. Entrepreneurship, collaboration and innovation is what drives and excites you. Underlying all, will be your support to uphold our client’s reputation for safety and reliability. You will also have:
- Solid advisory experience with a supporting qualification in HR or Business.
- Confidence influencing and engaging across a broad range of stakeholders including operational leaders.
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation and employment law matters.
To apply please click on the link below. For more information please call Megan Kemp on 0424 307 245 or email email@example.com