Reporting into the Human Resources Operations Manager and acting in an advisory capacity, you will be joining a strong and experienced Human Resources team. You will work to operationalise the strategy, supporting your client group across the generalist function including employee relations, talent and succession planning, reporting, compliance and engagement initiatives. Day to day you will –
- Partner with leaders to influence employees and maintain a culture in line with the organisations vision and values.
- Implement and continuously review Human Resources policies and procedures to ensure legislative compliance.
- Provide advice on all Employee Relations matters including performance management, grievances and employment legislation.
- Lead and implement Human Resources projects and initiatives.
To thrive in this role, you will be an experienced Human Resources specialist with the ability to work effectively in an operational setting. You should have a keen sense of business strategy and the capacity to think holistically, taking into account all relevant factors. You must be comfortable in a high-energy, dynamic setting, and have the skills to lead major initiatives. You will excel at building trust and forging strong relationships, allowing you to easily persuade stakeholders at all levels. You will also have;
- Strong professional Human Resources experience, with relevant qualifications.
- Solid technical understanding of all aspects of Human Resources, including Learning and Development, Remuneration, Workplace Health and Safety, Employee Relations, Workforce Planning and Leading Change.
- Proven understanding and implementation of Employment Law and Industrial Relations Legislation.
- Strong ability to record, analyse and interpret data to provide meaningful and effective Human Resources recommendations.