NextFleet is an Australia-wide fleet management and mobility solutions company wholly owned by Mitsubishi Corporation, Japan’s largest trading and investment company. NextFleet harnesses Mitsubishi Corporation’s rich history of business excellence, providing regional representation in all states of Australia. Commencing operations in Southeast Queensland in 2018, NextFleet is headquartered in Brisbane, with offices in Sydney and Melbourne. NextFleet provides clients and their employees a full suite of tailored and comprehensive Fleet Management solutions with a vision to transform the fleet management landscape through next-generation technology coupled with unparalleled service, expertise, and sustainable practices.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and forming a crucial part of the NextFleet business, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing the people function across the organisation. In this newly created role as HR Manager, you will;
- Provide guidance, coaching and advice to leaders across the organisation
- Develop and embed strong HR practices across the organisation
- Drive continuous improvement across the end-to-end employee lifecycle
- Develop and provide ongoing review and maintenance of HR policies and procedures
- Support the development and implementation of the NextFleet people strategy to support further growth
- Develop and implement ongoing employee engagement initiatives
- Provide a proactive approach in monitoring and evaluating employee relations matters, developing strategies to eliminate or minimise risk to the business
- Support the business to manage effective workforce planning, including leave management, overtime, casual labour and efficient rostering
- Qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in an HR generalist position, ideally at the Senior Advisor, Business Partner or similar level
- Strong ER and IR knowledge along with proven experience advising stakeholders
- A commercial approach to decision making, as well as a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- The desire to continuously achieve and the ability to manage competing demands in a fast paced environment
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing and communication skills.
This role offers the opportunity to join a growing organisation to develop and embed a strong people function whilst supporting further growth. This is a genuine permanent part time opportunity.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0431132206 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.