Our client is a leading provider of quality products and services in the insurance sector. They pride themselves on simplicity and their dedicated workforce are committed to enhancing the lives of Australians everyday. Driven by their vision and values, our client understands that individual needs vary and aim ensure a tailored approached to every solution.
This high-performing, community focused business is proud to support both local and international initiatives including GIVIT, Mates for Mates, MS Australia and the Cystic Fibrosis Federation.
This supportive and inclusive business is sourcing a passionate Human Resources Coordinator.
About the role
This opportunity will see you work very closely with the Human Resources Manager while supporting across a range of Human Resources matters. You will deliver end-to-end recruitment; drive culture and engagement throughout all levels of the business and support the development and implementation of the employee value proposition. You will aim to ensure that all systems and processes are implemented and maintained seamlessly.
Other responsibilities would see you to:
- Be the first point of contact and deliver exceptional customer service when providing advice around policies, procedures, and other precedents.
- Maintain accurate employee records while continuously looking to improve Human Resources processes, systems and procedures.
- Manage end to end recruitment, sourcing, screening, shortlisting, interviewing and reference checking.
- Other adhoc Human Resources project support
This is the perfect opportunity for a HR & Recruitment professional who thrives on coordinating multiple tasks with high attention to detail, while also taking pride in providing the best service possible in every interaction. You will be be enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to provide exceptional customer and client service. Your desire to positively influence the business will be strong, as you look to use initiative and actively seek the improvement of processes.
To be successful you will have:
- End-to-end recruitment experience.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and employee engagement ability.
- Experience using LinkedIn, Seek and other social media tools.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Ongoing development alongside a highly approachable and achievement-oriented leadership group.
- Supportive team environment and culture with a focus on hard work and celebrating success.
- Continual career growth opportunities.
- Competitive Salary.
For more information, please reach out to Jessica O’Neill on email@example.com / 0431 132 206