Our client is a major service supplier in the industrial space and a business that will be instantly recognisable every resident of Southeast Queensland. They have a commitment to deliver exceptional customer service and consistency for all who utilise their services. To help them achieve their purpose, we have an immediate requirement for a Human Resources Business Partner for an initial 3-month contract with potential to extend.
About The role
The position will form a critical part of the People Experience team and provide strategic and operational Human Resources advice to the greater business. This contract will provide you with flexibility to work from home and in the office.
- Support change management and transformation projects.
- Use your HR expertise to shape and give advice within the wider department around performance management best practice and approach.
- Partnering with senior leaders and forming part of a wider human resources division you will provide HR generalist advice around case management, including complex issues, in line with policies and procedures within the department.
- Work seamlessly between both a strategic and operational focus, whilst building strong relationships across the department.
- Recommend improvements to HR processes and procedures to meet the changing needs of the department.
To be successful in this role, it is crucial for you to be an experienced Human Resources Business Partner. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment actively supporting the growth of the business. Your stakeholder engagement skills will be strong, and you will have a focus on delivering exceptional strategic change advice. You will also have:
- Relevant qualifications in a Human Resources or related field
- Experience applying HR experience to organisational change and HR related projects
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in delivering practical solutions that balance people and business needs with compliance obligations
- Demonstrated experience working with unions, case management and organisational change management.
- Ability to commence a contract at short notice for a minimum of 3 months.
For further information please contact Megan Kemp at Troocoo on
0424 307 245 or by emailing email@example.com for a confidential discussion.