This innovative organization are doing incredible things by way of environmental sustainability and the way they support communities. Whilst they are a large international business, they maintain the warm culture feel of a startup; and as an equal opportunity employer they pride themselves on their diverse and inclusive workforce.
About the Role
Reporting into the People & Culture Manager you will support 10 operational sites across Queensland. You will work closely with leaders and empower them by providing advice and support around their people. This is a varied role where you will get access to all facets of the employee life cycle as well as a range of engaging projects to deliver.
You will bring previous experience in a HR Advisory capacity or be a HR Coordinator/ Officer ready to take on your next challenge. You are agile in your way of working and innovative in your way of thinking. This role needs someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and be a real team player, the worlds “that isn’t my job” just aren’t heard around here. Its an absolutely fantastic next role for someone looking for a position they can really make their own, while being given extensive opportunity to grow and develop their career.
Ideally you will bring:
- Qualifications in Human Resources or relative discipline
- Previous experience working interpreting awards
- Ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- End to end recruitment and employee relations experience
- Experience supporting a blue-collar work force
- A can-do attitude and a hunger to grow
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team