Our client is a major service supplier in the industrial space and a business that will be instantly recognisable for every resident of Southeast Queensland. They have a commitment to deliver exceptional customer service and consistency for all who utilise their services.
To help them achieve their purpose, we have an immediate requirement for a Health and Safety Specialist for an initial 6-month contract.
About the role
You will form a critical part of the People Experience team by supporting all Health and Safety requirements for the business. This contract will provide you with flexibility to work from home and in the office. You will also:
- Identify, develop, and facilitate the implementation of health and safety improvement strategies
- Partner with business leaders to proactively identify future areas of risk and injury
- Coach and mentor leaders and team members to interpret, apply and identify systemic improvements in the Safety Management System
- Facilitate, champion and continually refine the learning programs
- Other adhoc Health and Safety projects
To be successful in this role, it is crucial for you to be experienced in Health and Safety. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment actively supporting the growth of the business. Your stakeholder engagement skills will be strong, and you will have a focus on delivering an exceptional result. You will also have:
- Extensive demonstrated work experience as a safety professional in construction, heavy industry or mining environments
- Working understanding of the issues and parameters, issue analysis, evaluation, solutions and likely consequences.
- Sound knowledge and experience with best WHS practices
- Experience developing and delivering coaching and development activities
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and analysis skills.
Please apply via the link below or for more information please contact Megan Kemp email@example.com