Our client is a global manufacturing organisation with over 100 manufacturing plants globally with an established operation throughout Australia. They specialise in create technologies to aid in the creation or separation of fluids across numerous sectors.
Over the last three years their business within Australia has gone from strength to strength, the VIC operation now has gone from one plant to three during this time.
You will take the lead as the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Advisor for VIC. In this role you will work closely with operations leaders to ensure all EHS requirements are implemented and met across the sites within VIC.
As the leader of EHS you will work in an advisory capacity to educate the business, drive all EHS strategy and ensure current operations meet necessary regulatory standards.
This role will involve an element of travel between sites locations.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead employee engagement ad education around EHS;
- Work across multiple teams, coordinating with Operations leaders to drive EHS implementation;
- Carry out all accident and incident investigation end to end ensuring all outcomes are actioned;
- Mentor EHS representatives and engage with workplace committees;
- Ensure the business is up to date with all EHS compliance and regulatory certifications;
- Support all injured returning to work employees with structure return to work plan;
- Ensure all Health and Safety documentation and Data is maintained and adheres to ISO 45001
- Over five years’ experience in Health & safety advisory roles;
- Ideally have experience in manufacturing or construction sectors, other industries will be considered;
- Certified qualification in Health and Safety;
- Ability to travel within VIC, pool vehicles are available in this role;
- Be comfortable working autonomously and as part of a larger team;
- Exceptional stakeholder management and administration skills.
What’s on offer?
This is a key role within our client’s organisation and is highly visible. Depending on experience our client can pay salaries between $85,000 and $110,000 plus super depending on experience.