Our client is an industry leader in the Energy & Utilities industry. With core values to improve sustainability and provide a high quality to service to its customers in three States, this Energy provider is at the forefront of technology and has an impressive track record of growth and development. Customers remain the central focus and aided by a program of investments in technology, people and new energy services, alongside a clear focus on commercial leadership and cultural excellence, our client has gone on to become a leader in its field.
Reporting to the Chief Transformation Officer, you will be accountable for management of the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO), a key function facilitating the effective delivery of the Strategic Plan. Focused on guiding and supporting the organisation to convert strategic intent into an effective portfolio and program of works through strategic challenge, oversight and scrutiny, prioritisation and delivery support.
Ultimately driving improvements in safety, cost and performance as well as readiness for a more decentralised energy future.
- Accountable for the leadership and management of professional program delivery teams in the delivery of functions related to the EPMO.
- Provide guidance, expertise and specialised advice to support the Transformation Director in the development, implementation and operation of the EPMO
- Provide advice to the Transformation Director and the Executive on key opportunities and issues that may improve or impact on delivery of the portfolio/programs
- Lead and foster continuous improvement through best practice program and project management ensuring projects are set up for success and that the portfolio is “balanced” to meet the ELT parameters for risk and reward
- Accountable for ensuring all programs of work are planned and delivered within agreed priority levels, providing the ELT with early visibility of risks, and leading indicators of potential issues with the Portfolio
- Facilitate an efficient and effective portfolio office that drives project prioritisation, governance and reporting (up to Board level), risks and issues management, benefits management, cost management, quality control standards and resource demand management
- Lead the development, management and implementation of information and reporting frameworks and systems necessary to monitor and manage the initiatives in the Strategic Plan and monitor progress against targets
What’s on offer
- Highly competitive remuneration package + super + discretionary bonus
- Work closely with a hugely impressive and dedicated team.
- Fully flexible remote (Work From Home) arrangements
- Regular training and development courses