You will also be responsible for the strategy and reporting on the performance of customer communications and retention strategies. You will also work closely with the creative team to develop a calendar with engaging and relevant content, while managing the integrity of the database.
- Develop the direct marketing plan and be responsible for its execution, integration with other mediums, channels and initiatives;
- Contribute to the development of the overarching marketing strategy, providing expert guidance from a direct-marketing perspective;
- Use a data-driven approach for campaign and strategy decision-making;
- Monitoring send schedule and content to avoid spam traps and maintain a positive sender reputation;
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to maintain data integrity;
- Assist with the translation of business problems into technical outcomes.
- 5 years in an email marketing-related role, such as a loyalty specialist or CRM specialist
- A background using broadcast channels including email, Facebook ads and SMS
- Technical proficiency in building and designing customer marketing campaigns including campaign set-up, targeting, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, triggered, recurring and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and hands-on experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar platform
- You thrive on ownership and accountability – and have a proven track record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change
- You live the mantra of ‘executing with excellence’ with a focus on optimisation, attention to detail and desire to always beat last week