Eureka Group Holdings (Eureka) is an ASX listed company (ASX: EGH) focusing on the provision of quality independent living communities for seniors. Eureka owns a rapidly expanding portfolio of villages of 40 villages nationally representing 2191 units.
Eureka are committed to providing quality and affordable rental accommodation for seniors. A vast majority of the communities owned or managed by Eureka are in close proximity to public transport, shopping areas and other amenities such as health care facilities.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and forming a crucial part of the Eureka business, you will be responsible for building on the foundations of the people function to support further growth across the organisation. As the Group People and Safety Manager you will be a key strategic leader in the business, with a hands-on approach to;
- Providing guidance, coaching and advice to leaders across the organisation
- Driving continuous improvement across the end-to-end employee lifecycle
- Developing and providing ongoing review and maintenance of HR policies and procedures
- Supporting the development and implementation of the people strategy to support further growth
- Developing and imbedding strong HR practises across the organisation
- Working to develop fit for purpose HR systems and processes that add value across the organisation
- Designing and implementing an effective talent management framework
- Developing and implementing efficient workplace health and safety strategies and frameworks across the villages
- Providing a proactive approach to monitoring and evaluating employee relations matters, developing strategies to eliminate or minimise risk to the business
- Supporting the business to manage effective workforce planning, including leave management, overtime, casual labour and efficient rostering
- Qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in an HR generalist position, ideally at the Senior Advisor, Business Partner or similar level
- Previous experience working within a multisite, fast paced environment
- Strong ER and IR knowledge along with proven experience advising stakeholders
- A commercial approach to decision making, as well as a commitment to quality and excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience leading a WHS function within a multisite environment with strong knowledge of WHS legislation
- The desire to continuously achieve and the ability to manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing and communication skills.
This role offers the opportunity to join a growing ASX listed organisation to develop and embed a strong people function whilst supporting further growth.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 0431 132 206 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.