This global manufacturer with market leading brands and highly innovative and market leading designs are looking for a Financial Accountant to join the financial reporting team. You will bring a positive and eager approach to thsi values led global organisation.
About this exceptional opportunity:
The team are looking for a Financial Accountant to support the Finance Manager in all the group reporting requirements.
In this role the Financial Accountant will be well supported and you will be developed and encouraged to take on more responsibility as you abilities grow.
The role will also be involved across the following;
- Delivery of accounting and financial reporting for the Australian Group.
- according to local GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Effectively contribute to the end of month financial reporting process. to in accordance with the company timelines.
- Process weekly and monthly sales, and inventory reporting for the company.
- Undertake detailed analysis of the general ledger through completing monthly reconciliations.
- Work closely with finance business partners to ensure the delivery of accurate financial reporting in a timely manner.
- Identify and implement procedures to improve month end reporting processes.
This is a fantastic role for a newly qualified Accountant or an Accountant with 3 years PQE and the career opening that arise around this group will accelerate your learning and abilities.
- CA/CPA Qualified or Newly Qualified or Finalist should apply.
- Tertiary education in Finance, Business or Commerce.
- An inquiring mind with a passion for continuous improvement.
- A hands on team approach.