Troocoo is proud to partner with a global leader within the financial services sector. Due to a strong customer centric approach they have achieved impressive growth and stability during the Covid pandemic. This organisation has developed a culture to encourage empowerment, collaboration and innovation. Due to projects and ongoing workload, the finance division is searching for a strong qualified accountant to come on board to support the team; a possibility to go permanent after 12 months.
About The Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will have a broad range of duties from financial accounting to reporting, tax and audit. Due to team culture, this role will require a high level of teamwork and the attitude that no task is too small. Below are the key responsibilities:
- Prepare all balance sheet reconciliations for EOM and EoFY.
- Manage and forecast cash balances.
- Maintain and report on the fixed assets register.
- Analyse and review project costings.
- Review P&L Statements.
- Report on variance analysis to budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare tax schedules including BAS, PRT, FBT and Income Tax.
- Assist with preparation of audit workpapers for internal and external audit.
- Manage the external relationships with Auditors.
- Ideally CA/CPA Qualified or working towards.
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have a sound understanding of financial accounting principals.
- Exposure to cashflow management would be highly desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
For further information please email Tom Anasson at email@example.com. Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.