Troocoo are proud to be partnering with a leading financial services organisation in their search for an Employee Relations/Workplace Health and Safety Specialist. At the heart of our client’s operation is a dedication to exceeding customer expectations by providing innovative, market-leading solutions tailored to their needs. They firmly believe in the power of people in achieving their mission and provide a supportive and inclusive workplace to enable employees to grow and develop. Their position as an industry leader is solidified by empowering employees to break the mould and create change in the industry.
About the Role
As the Employee Relations/Workplace Health and Safety Specialist, you will take a primary focus on all matters relating to Employment and Industrial Relations and Workplace Health and Safety. Reporting into the head of People and Culture, you will provide key operational support to the business specialising in end-to-end Enterprise Agreement negotiations whilst also supporting across a full scope of generalist HR activities. Working closely with the Human Resources Business Partners, you will collaborate on key HR and business projects to instil the strategic mission of the business in the people function.
Day to day, you will:
- Own the end-to-end EBA renewal negotiations with support from the Head of Human Resources.
- Implement the health and safety strategy in the business by proactively identifying opportunities to develop processes and procedures, particularly in the areas of mental health and wellbeing.
- Support leaders of the business by conducting performance management analytics and rolling out subsequent performance reviews and development plans, and case management.
- Act as the subject matter expert and provide key business support in the areas of employee and industrial relations, liaising with relevant jurisdictions and understanding legislative instruments to create a harmonious work environment.
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced and passionate Employee Relations/Safety professional with experience in end-to-end EA negotiations. Your stakeholder management and communication skills will shine as you form exceptional relationships across the business to influence positive people outcomes. You will be self-motivated and bring high levels of accountability as you flex both operationally and strategically across a range of ER, IR, and safety matters.
You will also possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, IR, or WHS.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a HR generalist, ER or IR role.
- Qualifications or certifications in a relevant Safety course (desirable but not essential).
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
For a confidential conversation around this opportunity, please reach out to Jessica O'Neill via email@example.com, or 0431 132 206. Alternatively, please apply via the link below.