Our client is an iconic Australian brand within the global financial services sector. As an organization they have invested heavily into their data environments, building advanced analytics platforms, which they view as key to driving digital transformation across the business.
In addition to driving digital transformation to improve operations, they are using it to address changes in both local and international regulations. At the heart of these programs of work is data transformation.
As a Data Architect, you will play a key role in building and evolving data architecture frameworks and capabilities. Your responsibilities, cover everything from data governance and risk management, to developing standards and principles to assist in building data architecture capabilities across different business groups.
The successful candidate:
- Proven experience in driving architectural change that transforms and optimizes complex businesses.
- Proven experience with financial services to understand the processes, applications, and technologies.
- Strong hands-on experience in developing and implementing data governance and architecture frameworks and processes
- Experience in data/information modeling at the enterprise level
- Exceptional in engaging, collaborating, and influencing people across different business units and at all levels of financial service organizations.
- Experience in creating and implementing data architecture roadmaps to address regulatory change and manage data risk, i.e., BCSB239, CPG235
- Must be a strong team player who demonstrates flexibility and a pro-activeness to deliver business outcomes
An enticing day rate ranging from $1100 - $1200 per day inclusive of super. You will play a key role with all your expertise by bringing value to business and data architecture management.