Our client is one of the leading names in the Financial Services industry, with a global footprint and ever-expanding presence across banking. They pride themselves in investing in technology whilst providing a high level of service to their customers, as well as developing their corporate responsibility obligations. Our client is currently looking to strengthen their team with the addition of an experienced Enterprise Data Architect to report in to the head of Enterprise Data Architecture.
As an Enterprise Data Architect, your role will be pivotal to the formation, development and maintenance of the architectural frameworks for the business and facilitate the strategic direction for the entire group function. With a strong emphasis on both business partnering and solution design, this is an extremely broad role with multiple touchpoints across the group and frequent interaction with senior stakeholders. Your responsibilities will be varied and encompass the development of principles to allow for the building of the data architecture, risk management and governance.
The successful candidate:
- Proven experience in driving architectural change that transforms and optimises complex businesses
- It is essential to have worked within a large, complex enterprise and you will have experience working on similar Enterprise Data Architecture projects.
- Proven experience with financial services or closely related industries (e.g. insurance / consulting)
- You will be skilled in business partnering, developing internal relationships and implementing change
- Strong hands-on experience in developing and implementing data governance and architecture frameworks and rigour.
- Must be a strong team player who demonstrates flexibility and a pro-activeness to deliver to business outcomes
- Experience in creating and implementing data architecture roadmaps to address regulatory change and manage data risk, i.e. BCSB239, CPG235.
- This role is offering a highly competitive salary of $200k + super + bonus (discretionary, based on performance) with the additional benefit of working for one of the highest profile names in the industry.
- The role itself is truly unique in that it will allow you to build on your previous accomplishments in the Enterprise Data Architecture specialism and will offer a challenging and rewarding environment in which you can work.
- This is a crucial role that will future-proof the quality of the flow of information across multiple functions for this industry leading organisation.