Our client is a government funded NPO in healthcare and provide online and app-based information/services across a broad spectrum of health symptoms, conditions, and procedures for all age groups. In the process of revamping their existing systems, automating, and streamlining deployments AWS serverless capabilities, the organization is looking to increase the internal team size. They are looking for both permanent/on-contract engineers to join hands to automate access to health care services for everyone in Australia.
The Technology division represents the vision and strategy for technology innovation, security and service development and operations across all our client’s services. Focusing on the growth and improvement of our client’s services, the Division drives the organisation towards a more agile operating model and shapes government thinking on better approaches to delivering digital services for the consumers and stakeholders.
The Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Developer is responsible for designing, developing, securing, and extending our client’s Dynamics 365 implementations, including application enhancements, user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualisations.
- Participate in operational troubleshooting if there are issues with the services
- Mature the monitoring of the Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Services to maintain service health and meet Service Level expectations
- Participate in the development of Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain data protection, aligned with enterprise security and industry regulations, with automated data masking and provisioning with role and policy-based access controls to ensure the actors can get the data they need with the speed and ease required
- Develop expertise in the operation and management of the developed services and any supporting infrastructure products or frameworks.
The successful candidate will currently be working in a software engineering team with some experience in leading building and operating highly scalable, available, performant and secure solutions.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Engagement
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform, including Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents, and CDS
- Hands-on experience using pipeline and VCS technologies such as LCS, Azure DevOps, and Git through Development, UAT, Staging and Production environments.
- Experience developing technical design artifacts, such as functional specifications, Dynamics processes, including merging, compiling, and deploying packages.
- Experience working in the software development lifecycle using an Agile approach.
- Work with the business to identify solution requirements.
- Translates conceptual, logical and physical solutions into deliverables.
- Develops estimates on required effort for deliverables.
- Undertakes configuration and customisation in line with the deliverables.
- Has hands-on design and development of solutions using the required language and other development technologies. Desirable
- Develops and maintains automated test plans and cases using current technologies such as Cypress.io.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certification
- Omnichannel Contact Centre experience and CTI integrations
- Power Platform + Dynamics 365 in a high-growth technology firm
- Sydney CBD with flexible hybrid (WFH) arrangements
- An annual package $140,000 – $160,000 base depending on skillset and experience.
Our client is providing Learning and development opportunities such as Education Assistance program