Mater Foundation Queensland is the community-based fundraising organisation that supports the work of Mater Health, Mater Education and Mater Research. The Mater Foundation partners with their people to meet unmet health needs through supporting Mater’s provision of exceptional health care, education, and investment in world-leading medical research.
About the role:
Due to growth within the Mater Foundation, an exceptional newly created digital marketing opportunity is now available as the Digital Marketing Coordinator - Lotteries Retention. Sitting with the Lotteries Digital Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Coordinator - Lotteries Retention is focused on the acquisition and retention of the Lotteries supporter base with the implementation and execution of communications, retention promotions and strategies. As the Digital Marketing Coordinator - Lotteries Retention, you will assist the business to achieve key objectives, contributing to existing marketing programs and driving the implementation of new initiatives aligned with business goals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the retention strategy
- Deliver an integrated calendar of cross-channel marketing campaigns across Email, Push, In-app message and Web channels using marketing automation technology
- Design & create personalised, relevant and optimised messaging and communications, coordinating an end-to-end journey of supporter lead-experiences
- Feed into the lifecycle strategy through the regular sharing of insights of supporter behaviour and engagement driving improvements to the program on an ongoing basis
- Using a test & learn approach via a marketing automation tool ensuring that the supporter journey is optimised to reduce churn, utilising analytics and insights to drive your decisions
- Create and implement a content strategy for the purposes of supporter retention and engagement
- Analyse the performance of campaigns and share learnings and actionable insights with the team
- Take a segmented approach to initiatives, coordinate supporter communications and craft content to encourage VIP supporter activity
- Brief and coordinate end to end campaigns across multiple channels with the requirements of guiding projects from initiation through to completion.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience in marketing and communications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supporter/member focused marketing environment
- Hands on experience with platforms such as, or similar to: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Braze, Amplitude OR other Marketing Automation software
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Strong knowledge and passion for data-driven marketing and database segmentation
- Strong ability in identifying trends and insights to design solutions for acquisition and retention of supporters
- Extensive knowledge and application of customer journey mapping
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Strong customer, competitor, and market insight focus
- Experience in marketing technology and execution within the technology
Alternatively, please submit your CV and cover letter by applying via the link.
Please note, Troocoo is managing this process on behalf of the Mater Foundation and all third-party applications will be forwarded to Troocoo directly.
Thank you for your interest.