Our client is a key employer with a diverse a portfolio and customer demographic. With a strong value proposition in market and a continued desire to innovate and drive growth, this position will be attractive to the ambitious marketer.
About the role:
As the organisation continues to grow and lead the market in their sector, an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and driven Digital Marketing Coordinator is now available to join their busy and collaborative team. In this hands-on role as the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will work with an agile, high-performing team that is on an exciting journey to take their marketing program to the next level through a deep understanding of the customer.
Other responsibilities include:
- Execute the digital marketing initiatives across all digital channels, including but not limited to website, email, social, paid media and directories
- Perform tasks accurately and efficiently, using digital best practice
- Build and manage relationships with external parties, to ensure they meet service expectations
- Take ownership over your areas of responsibility by documenting processes, maintaining an appropriate administration structure, and looking for ways to continually improve processes
- Responsible management of administrative accounts and budgets
- Ensure accurate tracking and recording of campaign activities in CRM and Analytics
- Proactively seek opportunities to learn and grow and develop skills and capabilities
- Minimum 2 + years’ experience in a similar role within marketing
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Public Relations, or related field
- Experience using web platforms such as Google Analytics, CMS, email programs and social media platforms desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Alternatively, please contact Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 0435 765 828 for a confidential discussion.
Thank you for your interest.