Our clients is one of Australia’s largest and most diverse not-for-profit organisations, operating throughout Queensland and Victoria. They have an exceptional brand supported by a workforce who are truly passionate about making a difference to individuals lives daily. They are active in a range of support initiatives for the community including children, youth and family services; affordable housing; retirement living; home care; and residential aged care services.
About the role:
Due to growth in the Marketing and Communications team, a fantastic opportunity has been created for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Team Leader, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the development and implementation of digital marketing activity. The Digital Marketing Coordinator contributes as an integral member of the Communications and Marketing group and supports activities aligned with the strategic direction of and consistent with the values of the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify, develop and maintain search and display campaigns on digital marketing platforms including keyword selection, audience targeting, monitoring and adjusting bids to gain a better return on investment
- Develop, support and maintain marketing content for advertisements, campaign landing pages and websites
- Analyse and report on digital marketing activities; provide performance analysis reports and make recommendations to improve optimisation
- Develop and manage marketing activities utilising the marketing automation platform
- Maintain the website content management system (CMS)
- Research and maintain knowledge of industry trends, including Pay Per Click and Search Engine Marketing, ensuring digital content is optimised.
- Tertiary Qualification in Marketing, Digital Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum two years’ experience in digital and/or content marketing, communications or a relevant field
- Demonstrated experience in SEM/PPC; planning, optimising and executing search and display ad campaigns on multiple platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Demonstrated experience updating a website CMS
- Demonstrated experience preparing and analysing digital marketing reports.
To apply please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.