The organisation has big plans for the next stage of their growth, with plenty of sophisticated development work in the pipeline, and are looking for someone with similar values and wanting to join an organisation with future advancement opportunities on a permanent basis.
This newly created role is a great opportunity for someone wo really wants to give their DevOps propeller a spin and spend the next 12 months being mentored by the DevOps Lead to take on more responsibility and progress in the role, all within a collaborative and inclusive environment in the not-for-profit human services sector.
What we’re looking for
- Someone with a real interest and aptitude in all things DevOps related
- 3-5+ years experience in similar roles or relevant technical background
- Experience working in a React Native software development environment
- SME (or interest in becoming one) in all things AWS across various services
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (preferably Bitrise but not essential)
- Experience in and interpreting reports from Datadog (highly regarded)
- Flexibility around work hours with some after hours deployments possible
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Not for profit environment experience a bonus
Interested applicants looking to join a highly collaborative and inclusive culture with a commitment to technical excellence, are urged to apply ASAP or contact Kyle Laidlaw at email@example.com to discuss this role in further detail.