Our client is an iconic Australian brand within the financial services industry. As an organisation they have invested heavily in to their data environments, building advanced technology platforms, which they view as key to driving efficiencies across the business and providing value to their customers. They are looking to strengthen their offering with the addition of a high calibre Delivery Manager.
You will make an impact by joining and leading our client’s Project Delivery and Integration team. You will play a key role in the continued development of the organisation. To propel your career to the next level you will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business and play a crucial, progressive role in the organisation.
- Lead and develop a team of Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Facilitate and develop delivery execution roadmaps for a range of internally and externally focused projects
- Lead the delivery function of a complex portfolio of projects and other initiatives
- Develop partnerships with senior stakeholders to assist the business in the formulation of strategies, execution of business/product roadmaps and associated technology/solution investment decisions.
- Provide Delivery expertise to the Data Integration group which includes provision of leadership, guidance in ways of working and creation team structures that promote continuous improvement, knowledge sharing, team work.
In order to be considered for this role, you will meet the majority of the following criteria;
- Team management experience is essential. You will have managed Project teams
- Deep understanding and experience in of agile project methodologies
- Experience within transformation and integration projects
- It will be advantageous to have worked within the Financial Services industry
- $200k including super + Bonus
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements
- Interesting range of projects to have oversight of
- Ongoing professional development