Our consulting client is an industry leader in the provision of technology and business solutions with key partnerships and clients across a diverse range of organisations. With a global presence and impressive track record of growth, they have developed a strong client base in their consulting division, spanning a range of industries including Financial Services, Professional Services, Government, Healthcare and Consumer Goods.
As a Data Engineer specialising in Azure within this leading Consulting firm, you will have an opportunity to build upon your skillset and forge relationships with an impressive range of clients. You will be pivotal to the formation and delivery of strategy from a Data Engineering perspective and have the ability to partner with some of the leading names in their respective industries.
- Building relationships with clients and identify opportunities for data design improvement
- Partnering with clients in the formation and implementation of their Data Engineering competency (AZURE)
- Providing technical guidance as a core member of the hands on delivery team across multiple clients and engagements
- Challenge the status quo and provide recommendations in order to advance the capability of your clients
- Contribute to thought leadership, and demonstrate personal excellence in the business application of advanced analytics techniques
The successful candidate:
- You will have Data Engineering experience with a background in Consulting and Professional Services.
- You will have experience in MS Azure
- You will be a strategic thinker and problem solver, with technical competency and commercial acumen and act as a key liaison for the client and delivery teams
- You may have experience in designing data mining and analytics solutions with a range of software and statistical development platforms (such as R, Python, etc).
What’s on offer?
- Highly competitive remuneration package of $150,000 - $160,000 + Super + bonus
- Flexible Work from Home (WFH) arrangements.
- This is an ideal stepping stone for you to further develop your skillset and elevate your career within the Consulting space under the expert guidance of a high calibre Head of Data in one of the fastest growing practices here in Australia.