This role is working with an ASX listed mining and metals company who have been operating on a global scale for over a decade with no signs of slowing down. They have offices across Australia, with this role sitting in their Brisbane offices. They have excellent tenure across the group due to a couple of reasons, which include; providing excellent career progression opportunities, a flexible WFH environment, and having a wide array of new projects.
The data team are made up of 3 separate squads who are leading innovation in the space across not just the business internally, but in the data space across APAC. You will work within the diverse DataOps team supporting multiple data specialists, developers, business analysts, project managers, etc. You will have 3 direct reports who each have between 6-9 reports themselves. They work in agile environment, implementing scrum methodologies.
This is a hands-on lead role. You will be responsible for the technical guidance of the team, what they deliver and how they are delivering it, but you will be hands on with the solution architecture and get product ownership of this enterprise system. The platform they currently have will be completely redesigned in the next 2 years and you will be given the reigns to drive this project with substantial funding and without red tape.
What you will already need to know;
- A strong background in solution architecture and building complex ETL solutions
- Commercial experience working in Azure environments is a huge plus
- Experience in product ownership is a bonus, but not mandatory
- A drive to lead people and provide expert technical guidance
- History of dealing with high level C-suite executives
What’s in it for you?;
- A very flexible working environment (WFH, flexible hours)
- Competitive salary with bonus incentives
- Medical insurance
- Clear career development and generous L&D budget
- Working on an extensive, complex data project on a global scale
If this sounds like something you would like to learn some more about apply or get in touch directly. Interviews will be happening ASAP so you don’t want to wait on this one.
M: 0412 275 604