Our consulting client is an industry leader in the provision of technology and business solutions with key partnerships and clients across a diverse range of organizations. With a global presence and impressive track record of growth, they have developed a strong client base in their consulting division, spanning a range of industries including Financial Services, Professional Services, Government, Healthcare and Consumer Goods.
As a Data & Analytics Consultant specializing in Azure and Power BI within this leading Consulting firm, you will have an opportunity to build upon your skillset and forge relationships with an impressive range of clients. You will be pivotal to the formation and delivery of strategy from a Data and Analytics (Power BI) perspective and have the ability to partner with some of the leading names in their respective industries.
- Building relationships with clients and identify opportunities for data design
- Assist with proof of concept and proposals
- Partnering with clients in the formation and implementation of their Azure and Power BI capability
- Developing reporting and data analytics solutions, tools and API’s and advising on ‘Best Practice”.
- Providing technical guidance as a lead member of the hands-on delivery team
- Challenge the status quo and provide recommendations in order to advance the capability of your clients
- You will have Data Engineering experience with a background in Consulting and Professional Services
- You will have experience in Azure (Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Databricks)
- You will have experience in Power BI AND DAX
- You will be a strategic thinker and problem solver, with technical competency and commercial acumen and act as a key liaison for the client and delivery teams
- You may have experience in designing data mining and analytics solutions with a range of software and statistical development platforms (such as R, Python, etc)
- Highly competitive remuneration package of $150,000k + super
- HYBRID Work from Home (WFH) arrangements
- This is an ideal steppingstone for you to further develop your skillset and elevate your career within the Consulting space under the expert guidance of a high calibre Head of Data in one of the fastest growing practices here in Australia.