Our client is an instantly recognizable household name with the Insurance industry. In recent years they have led the way in the creation of wealth management products and services for their customers. Due to this expansion in their offering and associated customer acquisition, they are seeking a Data Analyst in order to provide increased visibility to the firm through insightful analytics-based activity.
- Elicit and understand data requirements from the stakeholders
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Interrogate data to identify anomalies or gaps and support data acquisition requirements
- Partner with the wider business in the investigation of data
- Prior experience in the Insurance industry is a must have
- Experience in data analysis focussed within the Insurance domain
- Ability to gather data requirements from different stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good business partnering skills as well as strong technical fundamentals
- Strong understanding of a solution design and its application
- Working knowledge on DB2/Redshift/DMS/CDC/BIDA is highly advantageous
- SQL, Python experience is fundamental to the role
What’s on offer?
- Highly competitive salary - $155K package + bonus
- WFH hybrid flexibility based either in Sydney or Melbourne
- Ability to grow in the role and develop your career in the Insurance industry
- Chance to work on pioneering technologies and methodologies