Our Ideal Candidate:
- A passion for doing the right thing by the customer and finding new and innovative ways to engage
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong computer, analytical, literacy and conversational skills
- Strong technical and problem-solving skill
- Continuous improvement mindset with the ability to proactively identify opportunities to enhance processes and procedures
- Experience providing service via Digital Channels (i.e. Chat) would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre or equivalent is highly desirable
- Banking/Financial services experience is highly desirable
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave with no minimum
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
- Accessible work support through various practices, systems, office adjustments
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers
- 5 employee diversity network groups focusing on; First Nations Reconciliation Council, Proudly ME (LGBTQIA+), Multicultural, Gender and Early Career.
- Group is a member of Pride in Diversity and a participating organisation in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
This is a great opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills in a supportive, fun environment. If you feel this is the right fit for you, please apply by submitting an updated Resume.
If you have any questions, please contact People Advisory via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to our Virtual Assistant, Troodi by clicking on this link - https://tinyurl.com/SAOpportunity