Troocoo are proud to be partnering with a Brisbane based subsidiary of a global leader in purchasing and servicing debt that boasts exceptional year on year growth. This organisation is working towards becoming a leader in their field and is committed to creating the best possible outcomes for their customers. With an inclusive team culture led by leaders who are active in the business, this organisation operates with a high performance, high collaboration mentality. Due to growth, this organisation are looking for a Customer Solutions Officer to dive in, have an immediate impact and make a lasting difference!
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be expected to make and receive collections phone calls in an empathetic way and conducting skip/trace activities. You will also:
- Provide excellent resolutions for our customers
- Reduce long-term customer indebtedness by using skilled negotiation to ensure the best outcomes
- Resolve customers’ accounts
- Operate efficiently to ensure optimum availability for customer calls
- Encourage maintained contact through excellent bonding and rapport
- Provide customized, clear client communication based on each customer’s needs
- Consistently meet established performance standards
- Maintain a high level of call quality aligned with operational and compliance expectations
- Enhance the customer experience and achieve first-call resolution through inventive and empathetic solutions
- Apply e-learning to ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Highlight any issues which may pose a business risk
- Make suggestions for system and process improvements
- Be accessible and approachable to all internal and external customers
- Respond to feedback, coaching, and requests in a positive and receptive manner
- Be logged on and available for calls by scheduled shift start times
- Ad hoc duties, as requested
We are looking for a dedicated, compassionate problem-solver with well-honed emotional intelligence and a passion for the customers and teams they serve.
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Customer service experience
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive, performance-driven attitude with solid negotiation skills
- Collections call centre experience
Enjoy unsurpassed employee benefits that include above statutory parental leave, monthly and quarterly rewards, frequent recognition, a corporate perks package at large retailers, travel companies, and gyms, breakfast Mondays, pizza lunch Fridays, community service opportunities, and most notably, the chance to have a meaningful effect on the direction of the company!
Not to mention work from home flexibility!
Sound like a dream job? Seize the possibility to join an engaging and collaborative environment, create a meaningful customer experience and be a primary contributor to our success!
For more information, please email Kate Russell or Georgia Fulmer at Troocoo, email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org