About the company:
Our client is a global company specialising in customer engagement and business performance. They have over 250,000 employees, 40+ locations worldwide and 100+ Fortune 500 Global Clients!
About the role:
As a Customer Service Officer, you are representing the client as the frontline of the business. You will be tasked with handling both general and complex enquiries across a range of divisions. Through attention to detail and active listening you will troubleshoot or resolve all enquiries while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
- Handle inbound enquiries with the highest level of customer service and compassion
- The hourly rate is $25.31
- Base salary is 55,000AUD, including super
- Operational hours are Monday – Friday, 7 am - 8 pm
- Actively listen to the enquiries and assess Customer Needs, requirements, entitlements and obligations
- Assist customer with online services and promote the use of self-managed digital services
- Liaise with both internal and external originations to provide relevant support to customers dealing with various circumstances
- Ongoing training and support is offered to help you succeed in the position.
- Must be 18+ and an Australian citizen (unfortunately permanent residents don't qualify)
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computers and systems
- Keen to learn and take on coaching and feedback
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Some calls may be more sensitive than others, so emotional intelligence and compassion is vital
- Availability during operational hours , Monday - Friday 7am - 8 pm
- Shifts work on a rotating 4 week roster
- Must have the correct ID required for Government Clearance
If you have any questions, please contact People Advisory via email at email@example.com or talk to our Virtual Assistant, Troodi by clicking on this link - tinyurl.com/troodichat