Due to growth, our client are looking for exceptional Customer Service Officers for six-month temporary assignments with the potential to extend. Head office is based in the Brisbane CBD.
The role of Customer Service Officer within a high-volume, inbound contact centre is multifaceted. This role will see you providing information and support to customers regarding policy and legislative guidelines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the first point of contact for customers in a high-volume inbound contact centre
- Transition and guide customers to ongoing use of web services
- Maintain accurate records through assessing and processing customer requests and generating correspondence
What’s in it for you
- Team oriented and friendly environment
- Development and growth opportunities
- Work from home flexibility (once competency is reached)
- Modern office and facilities
- Central location