Our client is a leading Australian organisation currently experiencing unprecedented growth. Based at their Brisbane HQ, an opportunity has become available for a passionate and experienced Customer Experience (CX) Specialist to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, the Customer Experience (CX) Specialist will work with stakeholders across the business to support the creation of experience roadmap, including the current state analysis of customer touchpoints, target state definition, gap analysis and formation of an enterprise. You will do this by collating and using data from various sources to provide well-crafted, impactful analysis and insights used to inform strategic decision making.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Setup of competitor benchmarking and best practice research frameworks;
- Review organisational approach to Customer Maturity;
- Collaborate across the Digital Experience, Operations and IT areas to ensure the Customer Experience (CX) Roadmap makes use of systems integrations and new technology, creating a seamless experience.
- Strong self-drive and huge passion in representing the voice of the customer at every interaction having the ability to ‘think like a customer’;
- Proven ability and track record of success collaborating cross-functionally;
- Lead and influence a customer-centric culture throughout the organisation to reinforce customer-led decision making;
- Systems skillset and moderate understanding of digital systems design;
- Proven ability to be highly passionate about continuous customer experience improvement;
- Experience in organisational change management and/or rolling out enterprise-wide initiatives.