Troocoo is excited to continue to partner with RIB Software, who are one of the world's leading providers of software for managing project and enterprise processes in the construction and real estate industry.
Globally, their software solutions work with construction design and visualisation 2D drawings and 3D BIM models to facilitate digitalisation and sustainability across all stages of the construction process through Plan, Build and Operate.
Due to continuous company growth, they are looking for a Customer Care Consultant to join their organisation. This is a critical role providing professional technical support to clients on how to solve real world QS challenges so customers can get the very best out of the software. The Customer Care Consultant is responsible for ensuring the success of their clients through excellent customer support and relationship management.
The successful candidate will be working specifically with RIB Software's product "Candy" which is a construction project management platform for the built environment. From on-screen quantity take-off, estimating and project planning through to final certificate, Candy software targets the unique requirements of construction and engineering contractors; providing an interactive link between the bill of quantity (BOQ), estimate and program in one exceptional project management solution.
- To provide highly professional technical support to clients across a variety of mediums including phone, email, video calls, chat sessions etc. Provide industry advice on how to solve real world QS challenges so customers can get the very best out of the software;
- Successfully mentor and train new support team members;
- Development of skills in all Applications of Candy Software by accessing and Completion of training modules on the RIB Candy Academy platform;
- Liaise with RIB Candy in South Africa and other regions regarding Candy version updates new developments and technical bug fixes and ensure clients are provided with relevant updates in a timely manner;
- Work with the global team of Customer Care Consultants to ensure continuity of support to customers in all regions.
- Development and release of technical notes to clients to explain the Enhancements/ fixes in updated versions;
- Ensure Salesforce (CRM) is accurate and up-to-date by logging all client activities and requests;
- Providing Customer Support for other RIB Products as required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Quantity Surveying or Estimation role in Civil Construction
- Prior knowledge of RIB Software products, specifically Candy (desirable but not essential)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work across cross functional teams