As a Coordinator within the Claims and Assessing team, you will play a crucial role in the general management of the yard, ensuring compliance with defined/OH&S legislative requirements. Your responsibilities will include overseeing the accessibility of vehicles for assessment, maintaining strong relationships with partners, and collaborating with the Assessing team.
- Triage vehicles on arrival, barcode, and check into the system.
- Organize vehicles into dedicated zones and bays.
- Cleaning of the workspace.
- Control tow truck flow, oversee drop-offs and collections.
- Recover vehicle accessories (e.g., plates/keys) and store them securely.
- Perform vehicle inspections, record and file information on incoming and outgoing vehicles.
- Restocking items.
- Identify, photograph, and organize the tow-out of total losses.
- Ensure daily clearing of the yard for the next day's arrivals.
- Batch vehicles in a coordinated fashion to minimize movements and reduce the risk of damages.
- Collect tags and note all keys received in a register, ensuring follow-up by the CSO team.
- Ensure accurate booking of vehicles into the correct zone and bay based on assessment booking slots.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Full Australian Driver's License.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Experience in OH&S.
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate excellence in customer-centricity, timeliness, professionalism, and pride yourself in your ability to deliver quality results.
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like it could be for you, or you would like to find out more please either apply online or contact me on +61435003851 or Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org.