This is a great success story and a chance to join an expanding company with offices on the Gold Coast. The growth has resulted in the need for a Company Accountant to come on board, and help with developing processes and systems that will enable the company to continue on its current growth trajectory.
About the Position.
The Company Accountant will be responsible for the reporting and the analytics across multiple contracts and projects. You will support the Project Managers with real time information around capital expenditure and the Managing Director from a consolidated perspective. The Corporate Accountant will also be responsible for the following;
- Accounts preparation and monthly reporting.
- Responsible for tracking costs across various projects.
- Provide Cost to Complete and Estimate to complete on live projects.
- Report on variances from contract.
- Provide timely management reports.
- Monthly Profit & Loss across the projects.
- Cashflow reporting and Cash management.
- General office management.
- Continual review of reports and systems and develop process improvements.
The successful candidate will be intrinsically motivated to be a value adding individual in a fast moving team. This is a business that is growing from strength to strength through reputation and recommendation. The ideal candidate will be;
- Tertiary qualification in Finance, Business or Commerce.
- Experience of working with stakeholders and management.
- Comfortable with a varied and changing environment.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Good Excel and experience with Procore would be highly advantageous.