I am seeking a Member Communications Officer to join a financial services organisation on a full time permanent basis. This is a newly created role with opportunity for growth within the company.
At the heart of the role, the Member communications officer will lead the development and execution of member communications plans encompassing mandatory and marketing communications.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are including but not limited to:
- Lead the member communications plan for the organisation
- Develop targets, timely and compelling communications for clients in various formats including eDM, formal letters, FAQs, web, social media and printed collateral
- Support the delivery of the digital marketing strategy
- Ensure all communications are customer-focused, simple and easy to understand and align with the brand and writing style guide
- Manage vendor and supplier relationships
- Reporting, analyzing and optimizing the performance of communications
- Bachelors degree in journalism, communications, marketing or similar
- Previous experience in a marketing communications role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in project management and working as part of a bigger project team
If this role interests you and you have the desired experience, please email your application to, or request further information from, Breanna Watters at Troocoo – Breanna.Watters@troocoo.com or call on 0411 447 249.