Our client is a well-known not-for-profit organisation making significant progress in the research and education space. As pioneers in their field, their specialists work tirelessly to ensure quality work is delivered to best support the greater community. With innovation at the heart of everything they do, this purpose driven organisation strives to produce excellence on every occasion.
About the role
Due to an opening in the team, an opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Specialist is now available on an initial three month contract. Reporting to the Communications and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to help position the organisation become a global leader in their field by delivering a wide range of communications and marketing activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the social media platforms, including planning, developing and scheduling content
- Write and edit content for the website and intranet and make updates to both
- Assist in the development and delivery of the internal and external communications via print, online, digital and multimedia platforms, ensuring content effectively communicates the strategic priorities and is appropriately branded
- Coordinate the internal communications, including writing content for a weekly digital newsletter and all-staff EDMs, and coordinating their distribution
- Assist with external communications, including writing content for a monthly digital newsletter and other stakeholder communications, and coordinating their distribution
- Assist with developing and delivering marketing strategies and campaigns
- Assist with managing the organisations corporate brand
- Develop marketing collateral, adhering to the corporate identify and providing input into design
- Minimum five years’ experience working in a communications and marketing team
- Excellent written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to write for a range of different audiences and platforms
- Experience in coordinating an organisation’s social media platforms, including developing strategy and content
- Experience in developing, delivering and evaluating communications and marketing campaigns (online, print and other multimedia)
- Experience in developing and distributing internal communications desired
Thank you for your interest.