About the role
This service specialist role is focused on security technologies, primarily Firewall, Proxy, Application Load balancing, Endpoint Protection, IPS, IPSec and Encryption systems and is focused on governing IT Managed Service Providers to deliver best in class, end-to-end operations and BAU services, through governance, reporting and continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Service Level Management and Supplier Governance.
- Managing Managed Service Provider staff and ensure data is up to date including but not limited to learning and access.
- Develop end to end monitoring, alerting and automation to enable proactive operations and self-heal.
- Work closely with Platform teams to understand dependencies that may impact the successful delivery of projects.
- Collaborating across and within teams and build strong relationships with customers to match the right solution to each customer’s needs – placing the customer at the heart of decisions.
- Deep technical knowledge of systems and services end to end to drive BAU and Change priorities, roadmaps and improvements to enhance availability of systems and critical business processes.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key Stakeholders, identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and deliver service excellence, leading to improved business productivity.
- At least 3 years’ experience of IT Security operations in a large organisation (mandatory)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Infrastructure services (mandatory)
- Working in the financial/insurance industry (desirable)
- Cloud connectivity technologies AWS/Azure
- Involvement and support in major outages and critical incidents.
- Governance, influencing and communicating
- Security technology experience including but not limited to;
- F5 Network Load Balancers and Web Application Firewalls
- Firewalls – Palo Alto Networks
- Proxy Services – Bluecoat/Symantec/Netskope
- VPN Appliances for third party Internet Connections and Financial Business Partners
Please apply below, or contact Jordan Daly for more information on 0413 351 114 or Jordan.Daly@troocoo.com.