Our client is a trusted leading service provider within the aged care sector. They are a values driven business, promoting strong purpose and vision to deliver the best possible care and support to the Australian community. Due to the nature of their organisation, the office environment is fast paced, and deadline driven while making sure a high level of customer service is always provided.
Reporting into the Procurement Manager, these Category Specialists will be responsible for the end-to-end procurement across their specific categories, either Facilities Management or ICT & Corporate Services.
Key duties include:
- Stakeholder and vendor engagement / relationship management
- Strategy development and implementation
- Manage strategic sourcing activities and end to end tender processes
- Contract management
- Spend diagnostics across total category spend
- Lead cost saving and spend control initiatives
- Involvement in category reviews and alignment
- Proven experience working within an end-to-end procurement, contracts, or category specialist role
- Strong Facilities Management and/or ICT & Corporate Services procurement knowledge
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders effectively
- Healthcare and/or non-for-profit industry experience is highly desirable
Click ‘Apply” or contact Laura Gibbons on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0411 193 234 for more information.