Our client is a financial services business that forms part of a vibrant global brand. They are looking to build a leading digital bank that provides customers with the highest quality of products and levels of customer service.
Due to increased workloads and bringing new products online, they are looking to grow their team with an experienced Digital Marketing Professional within their home loans and cards team.
This role reports directly to the Head of Product Marketing and will take the lead for all Digital Campaigns across their home loan and card products. You will play an integral part in both the creation and delivery of market leading b2c digital campaigns to drive acquisition.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- - Create and deliver end to end digital marketing campaigns.
- - Own campaign delivery and implementation, partnering with suppliers and agencies across creative, production, performance reporting and forecasting.
- - Campaign development/creation, work closely with stakeholders to create campaign metrics and KPI’s, create briefs, manage agency relationships across the creative process.
- - Work with marketing managers and product teams to develop a marketing strategy, value propositions, product offers and channel plans with external partners.
- - Data analysis, management of campaign reporting and campaign metric analysis.
- - Work across a range of internal and external partners including product managers, agencies and strategic partners.
The successful candidate will be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- Proven campaign manager working across fully integrated marketing communications with strong digital experience and above the line media planning experience.
- Understanding of product driven environments, ideally within financial services sector.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills, the ability to influence and build strong relationships with both internal and external parties is a must.
- Strong analytical mind and strong experience around data analysis and campaign reporting.
- Good understanding of digital products and b2c markets.
What’s on offer?
This is a key role within our client’s organisation and is highly visible. The role holder will be exposed to market leading technologies, world class IP, and a high calibre team. Depending on experience our client can pay salaries between $90,000 and $110,000 inclusive of super.