Ultra is a leading Australian-owned label and flexible packaging manufacturer with operations in Brisbane, Sydney and the Barossa Valley. Their experienced label and packaging professionals dedicate themselves to providing superior quality solutions and excellent service in industry-leading turnaround times.
Established in 2009, Ultra was born out of a desire to embrace innovative digital print technologies and disrupt the conventional approach of the printing industry. The shared conviction of the founding members was that digital printing offered customers superior labelling solutions and greater flexibility in an unrivalled time to market. Ultra became Queensland’s first exclusively digital label printing manufacturer when conventional presses were still the norm.
Ultra has grown into an award-winning business, creating custom labelling and flexible packaging solutions for some of Australia’s most familiar homegrown businesses.
About the role:
As Ultra continue to innovate and lead the market in high quality labelling and packaging solutions for a range of organisations, an exceptional opportunity is now available for an experienced Business Development Manager to join the team in Brisbane. As the Business Development Manager for this fantastic brand, your primary task will be to increase sales by growing revenue from existing customers and sourcing new customers. To be successful in this role, you will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder who is able to demonstrate the benefits of Ultra product offerings to their customers on a regular basis.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Manage territory to achieve quarterly and annual sales, profitability and growth.
- Establish strategic partnerships, manage customer relationships and key accounts.
- Develop and maintain excellent industry and territory knowledge.
- Collaborate with other team members to identity and deliver opportunities for growth.
- Provide market intelligence, product and solution input and feedback, and necessary recommendations to marketing team.
- Maintain and utilize CRM tool for sales reporting and to communicate sales activities.
- Business development and negotiation skills with the ability to identify and convert new prospects.
- Ability to qualify contracts to ensure profitability.
- Thorough knowledge prepress/production/despatch processes desired.
- Well-developed communication skills and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to present recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional level of motivation, self-starter, customer driven focus, time management and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Current valid drivers’ licence
For more information, please contact Oliver Molinari on 0435 765 828 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.