Troocoo Government have been engaged by an established QLD State Government Department to recruit for an experienced Business Analyst (Finance). This opportunity is based within the Brisbane CBD for a 2-year contract engagement, at a presented rate of $97.35 per hour + super.
As the Business Analyst (Finance) you will be required (but not limited) to:
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships for the project, and lead and conduct workshops and meetings as required.
- Where required, initiate communications between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact for defined groups and facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholder.
- Assist and prepare project stakeholders business cases which define potential benefit, options for achieving these benefits and associated business risks.
- Provide a high level and subject matter expertise in establishing and documenting financial system requirements through a range of structured research and analysis techniques.
- Analyse and document business processes and related ICT requirements and take a lead role in the development of ICT system requirements specifications.
- Apply and utilise business modelling methods to ensure results oriented deliverables in a way that can be recreated and used as a corporate knowledge resource available to project level initiatives and executive decision making.
- Develop conceptual models of business processes utilising appropriate modelling techniques to develop end to end service mappings.
- Actively participate in the management of client expectations in a limited resource development environment with competing priorities.
To be successful in this role, you would have the following experience/attributes:
- Experience in business process reengineering/redesign and implementation.
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and as part of a team in the design, preparation and delivery of solutions to clients.
- Experience writing user stories and use cases.
- Experience understanding business process dynamics and the change management process.
If you were interested in pursuing this role further, please do not hesitate to apply or reach out to Graham Eather or Harry Harper.