- 6-month rolling contract position
- Attractive daily rate
- Work on a vast range of projects
Our client is a well-established Australian bank with a customer-centric mindset. They have a focus on ensuring that all their customers get a fair deal and superior service.
About your new role:
As a Business Analyst, you will be working on a varied range of projects within the business with a focus in the cyber security space. This is a critical project and it is currently in its discovery phase, you will be working in this stream to get the business case up and running.
- Be part of the support process of business context and requirements gathering
- Process mapping, root cause analysis, and process design
- Use formal modelling techniques to assist in the representation of business requirements
- Facilitate workshops to elicit requirements
- Review and contribute to specific test scenarios and the overall Test Strategy
- Liaise with IT solution providers (internal & external) on progress and problem resolution
- 5+ years working as a Business Analyst
- Experience working on large projects across multiple streams
- Ability to manage competing priorities within tight time frames
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment; demonstrated flexibility in approach and attitude
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak to stakeholders at all levels
If you are interested in this position, apply now or email Cevina.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.