- Working with internal customers to model and document current and desired future state business processes and identify opportunities for process improvements, including simplifying business operations through efficient, effective, and complete data curation and governance.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to project stakeholders, cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering and analysing critical information from meetings with project stakeholders and presenting findings to project stakeholders in a meaningful way
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements, including for future state roles, responsibilities and business processes.
- Ensuring legislative obligations are considered within the context of an enterprise digital platform.
- Adhering to accepted Enterprise Architecture governance practices in solution design
- Investigating opportunities for improvement in areas of complexity or to relieve business process ‘pain points’.
- Ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts to key stakeholders.
- Estimating costs and identifying potential business savings.
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by target audiences across the business.
- Provide support for implementing and testing proposed solutions.
- Supporting business transition and helping to manage change.
To be successful in this role you must have experience in, and knowledge of, the following:
- Proven ability to gather and document business and functional requirements that provide a solid foundation for the design and implementation of appropriate solutions using formal processes and methods while delivering rapid, incremental outcomes.
- Proven ability in the elicitation of business rules and business process mapping (using BPMN) and business process re-engineering and architecture.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience employing accepted business analytical procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and work across multiple initiatives and varying stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with a team effectively and collaboratively.
- Well-developed communication and change management skills, including the ability to analyse business process models, business requirements, and project reports and provide accurate documentation, clear advice and accurate data as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the development or enhancement of information systems in relation to systems integration, application ‘look and feel’, development, deployment and maintenance of applications.
Highly Desirable Qualifications/Certifications/Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations and solution capability.
- Experience with financial transactions and associated business rules/processes.
- Experience working with government organisations (preferable but not mandatory).
- Previous experience working for a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects (involving significant and/or complex business change elements).