Troocoo have partnered with a market leading global steel tubular company, with operations that span across the globe, they have the scope, dedication, and experience to supply valuable, customised services with a wide range of steel products from the world's leading steel mills and manufacturers internationally. Our client is seeking multiple Business Analysts with project management capability to join their product development team in a permanent role.
This role will offer a hybrid work style of business analysis and project management, working to identify improvement opportunities and translating organisational requirements into digital solutions.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Determining operational objectives by studying the Business Unit’s functions, effectively analysing key business processes and performance information to identify opportunities to streamline, optimise and automate.
- Understanding and communicating the financial and operational impact of any changes throughout projects.
- Creating project plans including scope, gathered, and confirmed Product Owner requirements, timelines, and budget.
- Planning, managing, and conducting end to end testing of the application to make sure all business requirements are met and delivering a bug free solution.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders across the organisation, conducting webinars and socialisation sessions with the key users to showcase the application and to drive the usage of the application.
- Contributing to and supporting any ongoing organisation tenders whenever required from internal digitalisation initiatives e.g., conducting presentations and creating new materials.
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor of IT or similar
- 10+ years of experience in managing ICT projects and operations.
- Experience in Vendor Management and ITIL Service delivery operations.
- Experience with Waterfall/Agile project management.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Understanding of latest cloud computing technologies.
If this sounds something that you are interested in, we can’t wait to hear from you! Please get in touch with Charlotte Boyes on 0415 432 497, or email ICT@troocoo.com for further information.